(ZeeNews)– HMD Global, which owns the right of manufacturing and selling Nokia-branded phones, on Thursday announced the price of battery-centric Nokia 2. The phone has been priced at Rs 6,999.
The phone will be available in India from all leading mobile retail stores from Friday.The Nokia 2 was launched in India last month, but the price of the phone was not made official.
Nokia 2 packs 4100mAh battery that offers two-day life, the company claimed.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 chipset and features 5-inch LCD HD display with stock Android Nougat operating system (OS).
The OS will be upgraded to latest Android Oreo OS in the future, the company said.The device houses 8MP rear camera with automatic scene detection and auto focus (AF) and 5MP selfie camera.
The smartphone has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
Key Specs of Nokia 2
- 5.0 inch HD LTPS LCD In-Cell Touch
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 212, Quad-core up to 1.3Ghz
- 1 GB LPPDDR 3 RAM
- Integrated 4100 mAh battery
- 8MP AF, LED flash Primary Camera
- 5MP FF Front Camera
- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass
- 8 GB storage, plus a MicroSD card slot